Returning OFWs can now process documents at malls

Good news to all vacationing overseas Filipino workers. The processing of exit permits is now available in two SM supermalls, the Mall of Asia located along Diosdado Macapagal Highway in Pasay City, and The Block SM North EDSA in Quezon City.

Philippine Overseas Employment Administration head Jennifer Jardin-Manalili said that workers who are on vacation can now process their overseas employment certificate (OEC) or exit permit at the Global Pinoy Centers of selected SM malls.

She reminded OFWs to present their valid passports, working permits, and other relevant employment documents for verification by POEA officers.

However, workers on vacation from countries under existing deployment bans such as Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, and Jordan will not be accepted in the said centers.

They are instead advised to proceed to the POEA main office for processing.

Aside from obtaining OEC, workers may also apply for the renewal of membership with the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration and PhilHealth at the centers.

About admin

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply