- Papal Visit on the spot stamps design contest held
- Globe launches biggest mobile recycling program in PH to create e-waste awareness
- Anne Curtis may pagnanasa kay Luis Manzano
- Palasyo nag-sorry sa mga proyekto ng DPWH
- 2 pulis, nagbarilan sa away-trapiko
- Handa ka na bang mag-asawa?
- Asia Communications Awards hails Globe Community as Best Customer Service Initiative
- Veterans Bank highlights growth in 2013 to stockholders
CIDG raids cybersex den in Laguna rescue seven girls and arrest five suspects
CIDG operatives rescued seven girls forced into prostitution and arrested five suspects following a raid on a cyber-sex den early dawn Thursday in a suburban village in Calamba City, Laguna.
CIDG chief, Director Samuel Pagdilao Jr, said that their operatives in Southern Tagalog raided a rented house used as cyber-sex den Ceris 1, Brgy. Canlubang, Calamba City at about 12:30 am Thursday.
The CIDG chief said that the cybersex members, which includes the alleged maintainer, recruiter and cook, were nabbed inside the rented house being utilized as front of prostitution.
CIDG Southern Tagalog chief, Senior Supt. Bernabe Balba said that their operatives were prevented by the alleged maintainer from entering inside the den but was subsequently subdued.
Balba added that the rescued girls were found inside four bedrooms and were caught engaging in actual pornographic acts through a webcam in front of their foreign clients in the internet.
The police official added that most of the victims were reportedly recruited from Sultan Kudarat and Cotabato City while raiders confiscated numerous computers and internet gadgets the syndicate used in their operations.