- Urban Generation: ‘Best buys’ for trendy outfits
- A Journey to Wonderful
- Papal Visit on the spot stamps design contest held
- Globe launches biggest mobile recycling program in PH to create e-waste awareness
- Anne Curtis may pagnanasa kay Luis Manzano
- Palasyo nag-sorry sa mga proyekto ng DPWH
- 2 pulis, nagbarilan sa away-trapiko
- Handa ka na bang mag-asawa?
- Asia Communications Awards hails Globe Community as Best Customer Service Initiative
- Veterans Bank highlights growth in 2013 to stockholders
British embassy in Manila requires applicants to pay visa online
STARTING on January 14, 2013 all visa applicants in the Philippines will now be required to pay for their visa online, the British embassy in Manila said.
The integration of payment into the online system will provide a more streamlined visa application process for customers and is part of a wider move to allow almost all of our customers to apply and pay for their visas online by 2013/14, the embassy said.
The new rule was enforced starting December 17, 2012. However, customers who have completed their online application form prior to that date were allowed to pay using one of the methods of payment currently available, until January 13, 2013.
From January 14, 2013 only applications where the payment has been made online will be accepted.
Once customers have applied and paid for their visa online they will need to visit the visa application centre to submit their documents and provide their biometrics (fingerprints and digital photograph). Appointments to attend the visa application centre should be booked online when completing the online application form.
For further information on how to apply for a visa in the Philippines, visit the UK Border Agency in the Philippines website at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/philippines/